WHO does the pantry serve?Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Any Westbrooke Church attendees needing assistance to stretch the family food budget.
- Small groups, youth activities, and special meetings at Westbrooke Church.
- These ministries in Kansas City:
- EnGedi Shelter KC
- Mission Southside The True Light Family Resource Center Friends/neighbors of attendees in need of temporary supplemental food to stretch their budget.
WHERE do we get the generous perishable & non-perishable food items?
- Local grocers
- Farmer’s Markets
- Westbrooke Member donations
Because these are donations, the food items and quantities vary each week and most perishable items have a short shelf life.
WHEN can the pantry be utilized?
- Wednesdays: 11:30am – 2pm (year-round)
- Sunday mornings (Seasonal Farmer’s Market donations)
Monetary donations are distributed annually to missions.
Interested in serving on the Loaves & Fishes Ministry Team? Contact: Westbrooke Office